Pennsylvania Legal Resources
- The Judicial System of Pennsylvania– The Judicial System of Pennsylvania serves as an administrative headquarters for Pennsylvania’s courts which are administered by the Supreme Court.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association- The Pennsylvania State Bar is the state agency responsible for regulating the practice of law in Louisiana.
- Pennsylvania Labor Laws– The article provides information regarding Pennsylvania wage payment, discrimination, workplace safety, unemployment, and more.
- The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court– The disciplinary board aims to protect the public, maintain the integrity of the legal profession, and to safeguard the reputation of the court.
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue- Helps provide individuals with a way to access documents, file returns, reports, make payments, and view their filing history.
- Identity Theft Attorneys – Identity theft can be overwhelming. Identity theft occurs when someone uses your personal identifying information, such as your name, social security number, date of birth, or credit card number, without your permission, to commit fraud or other crimes.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, Bureau of Workers’ Compensation: This is the primary website for workers’ compensation information in Pennsylvania. The state agency that regulates workers’ comp compiles public announcements, program rules, and information for injured workers here.
- Social Security Disability Benefits:
- The Social Security Administration maintains this page with information about disability programs available through Social Security. You can apply for benefits online, check on the status of your benefit payments, or download informative government publications.
- Social Security Offices in the Philadelphia Region:
- This webpage is a quick directory to local Social Security offices in Pennsylvania.
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in CT – Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney, a law firm with years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
- Penn State Law: Pennsylvania Dog Law Resources: The Penn State Dickinson School of Law’s website has a lot of information regarding specific areas of Pennsylvania dog bite laws. This page includes links to academic papers, statute law, precedents from legal cases, and links to other dog law archives.
Slip and Fall
- National Floor Safety Institute: Same-Level Slip and Fall Statistics:
- The National Floor Safety Institute was founded in 15 years ago as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to aid in the prevention of slip, trip, and fall injuries. This page presents quick facts and statistics about slip and fall accidents.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- United States Census Bureau: Motor Vehicle Accidents and Fatalities:
- The U.S. Census Bureau—part of the Commerce Department—has brought together the most recent statistics regarding motor vehicle accidents in the United States.
- Preventing Accidents When Driving in the Winter – Driving becomes more difficult throughout the winter season. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when temperatures drop, causing roads to become icy and dangerous. By taking certain precautions and being mindful of the roads, we can safely navigate the roads this winter
General Safety Injury and Prevention Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Injury Prevention and Control:
- For over two decades, the CDC’s Injury Center has been studying the incidence of accidental injuries and violence in the United States. In this website, that compiled data and statistics about personal injury issues are made available to consumers.
- American Trauma Society – The American Trauma Society is committed to eliminating the occurrences of needless death and disability from traumatic injuries.
- National Association of Injury Prevention – The Center for Disease Control Foundation forges effective partnerships between the CDC and other organizations to fight threats to health and safety.
- Preventing Electricity Injuries – Electronic devices are a necessity in everyday life, but if not used properly, they can cause safety issues. Use your electronics safely with these tips to prevent physical damage or fires in your home
- Preventing Heavy Lifting Injuries – If you’re moving, you’ve probably got a lot of big boxes and other heavy objects the lift. Learn about how to be safe while moving and how to prevent injury to yourself and to others.
- Preventing Furniture Injuries to Children – On a daily basis, many people don’t consider their furniture to be a threat to their child. And yet, every day, a child is harmed by a piece of furniture. Televisions are the most common causes of furniture tipping injuries, causing traumatic brain injuries or abdominal trauma.
- Birth Injury Resources – Birth injuries can take on many forms and vary in severity. Please understand that a birth injury is different than a birth defect. While a birth defect is generally caused by a genetic condition or toxic exposure inside the womb, birth injuries are generally caused by poor prenatal care, the birth process or deficient post-birth care. Therefore, birth injuries can be caused by negligence.
- Are Charter Buses Safe? – Charter buses are an extremely safe way of traveling. From school trips to special events, group tours, sporting and corporate events, hiring a coach bus to transport your group is a great, safe way of getting from one place to the next. Via Trailways has been a trusted name in the motor coach industry since 1982.
National Legal Resources
- National Consumer Law Center – The nonprofit National Consumer Law Center has used its expertise in consumer law and energy policy to work for consumer justice and economic security for low-income and other disadvantaged people in the US since 1969.
- PR Team for Law Firms– Implementing the correct public relations plan is the key in promoting law firms and individual lawyers. To enhance your professional image and establish your credibility as a go-to choice for litigation needs, you need to hire the right team to identify opportunities to promote your practice.
- National Legal Resource Center – The National Legal Resource Center Reader is a collaborative effort developed by the United States’ Administration on Aging.
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association – The NLADA provides resources to the public defense community through support, training, and professional development.
- National Wrongful Death Laws by State – Wrongful death claims are brought on behalf of the Estate of a person whose death was caused by an underlying legal event such as negligence, accident, product failure, or medical malpractice.
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys -TASA delivers timesaving, targeted referrals to quality expert witnesses in all fields and all locations, for plaintiff or defense. Our experienced referral advisors work with you to pinpoint your specific expert witness criteria and connect you with expert witnesses who are available to discuss your case.
- Law Firm Branding Agency – DeSantis Breindel helps law firms develop a cohesive professional services brand that communicates a single, powerful value proposition, uniting all that a firm does and delivering a compelling rationale for working with one firm across multiple service areas.
International Legal Resources
- United Nations International Law – The home of the United Nations International Law page. Learn more about related UN bodies, thematic areas, UN offices, news, tools, and plenty of other international resources.
- International Bankruptcy Resource – Comprehensive and definitive resource for restructuring professionals. Bankrupt.com has been helping people in debt crisis for over 20 years.
- Global Legal Information Network – The Global Legal Information Network is a database of the official texts of laws and other complementary legal materials from a growing number of jurisdictions throughout the world, compiled by the United States Library of Congress.
- ICCLR – The International Centre for Criminal Law Reform promotes the rule of law, democracy, human rights, and good governance in criminal law and the administration of criminal justice on a domestic, regional
Criminal Defense Legal Resources
- National Crime Prevention Council – The NCPC’s mission is to be the nationwide leader in helping people keep themselves, their families, and their communities safe from criminal activity.
- Drug Crime Prevention – Preventing drug use and drug crimes before they begin is the most cost-effective approach to solving drug-related problems and promoting safe and healthy communities.
- Shoplifting Prevention Methods and Statistics – Shoplifting is a major crime that costs companies billions of dollars each year.This expensive addiction affects nearly 1 in 11 people (both children and adults) daily all over the world. Common items stolen range from groceries to high-end electronics that can be stolen in a variety of different ways.
Other Law Firms Throughout the Country
- Construction Accident Lawyers Philadelphia – From decades of handling construction cases, SMB understands the inherent dangers involved in an industry that represents about seven percent of the U.S. workforce yet accounts for more than 20 percent of all workplace fatalities. To cite just two examples: roofing accidents kill about 100 workers annually while scaffolding accidents account for another 60 fatal incidents each year.
- Car Accident Attorney in CT – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing automobile injury victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Case Evaluation.
- CT Crime Victim Attorney – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing crime victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Case Evaluation.
- John Tierney, Esq. – John Tierney – Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, P.C – is a Morris County, NJ criminal defense and personal injury lawyer passionately committed to the effective prosecution of cases.
- Child Sexual Abuse Lawyer – Trial lawyers and principals of the law firm of Kenny, O’Keefe & Usseglio, P.C. in Hartford, Connecticut and are leading advocates for victims of child sex abuse.
- HRMM&L– The lawyers and professional staff at Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin are all focused on the result you hope to achieve. Because of our single-mindedness, businesses, developers, local governments and individuals in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Lehigh and Berks Counties and other communities in eastern Pennsylvania turn to HRMM&L every day for help with their most important legal problems.
- Henson Feurst- We know the first step in obtaining legal help is often the most stressful. Whether you’re worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer or how you’re going to get to our office, HensonFuerst is committed to serving clients however we can.
- NC Land Law– Whether you’re a new homeowner or your family has owned the same land for generations, we understand how frustrating and costly it can be to lose control of your property. You need a law firm with the knowledge and resources to guide you through the eminent domain process.
- Winston Salem Personal Injury Attorneys– Daggett Shuler is dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured in accidents, of workers hurt on the job, and of people who are in need of Social Security Disability benefits.
- Segal, Berk, Gaines, & Liss– Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss is a full service firm representing clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Our clients will have peace of mind knowing that each of the attorneys at Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss has the ability to manage each case from inception to conclusion including trial and appellate process.
- The Disability Attorneys of Michigan– Our firm features a team of highly skilled attorneys and case managers focused on one thing – helping disabled people in Michigan obtain the benefits they deserve. When an entire law firm dedicates itself to practicing one type of law they do it better. We know disability. We know the ins and outs of filing a claim, filing appeals, and appearing in court. We also know the devastation that can occur when benefits are wrongfully denied, and that makes us fight harder
- Philadelphia Workers Compensation Lawyers – Martin Law is one of the largest law firms in Pennsylvania in which all partners are certified in Workers’ Compensation Law, and our attorneys have co-authored multiple editions of Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Practice and Procedure, relied upon as the gold standard for those who practice in this area of the law.
- Moll Law Group – At Moll Law Group, our Chicago injury lawyers represent people who have been involved in devastating accidents and families who have lost a loved one to an untimely death. Many of these events result from defective products that should not have been released to the public, such as unsafe vehicles, dangerous prescription drugs, faulty child products, and defective medical devices.
- Kessler Topaz Meltzer Check – At Kessler Topaz Meltzer Check, all of our work is driven by a common goal: to protect investors, consumers, employees and others from fraud, abuse, misconduct and negligence by businesses and fiduciaries. We represent investors and classes worldwide, and are particularly known for our work on behalf of institutional investors. At the end of the day, we have succeeded if the bad guys pay up, and if you recover your assets.
- Kerr Robichaux & Carroll focuses on obtaining benefits for the people of Portland and the Greater Northwest. Our lawyers take on cases at every stage of the process and fight for the benefits you deserve. We don’t charge a retainer and work on a contingency basis. You only pay us if we win your case, and you receive back pay.
- Morris James is a leading provider of sophisticated legal services with 70 lawyers located in six offices throughout Delaware. We are a full service firm helping Delaware corporations, businesses and private clients address complex legal concerns. Our clients-first philosophy, multi-disciplinary approach and collective experience earn us high regard from clients, peers and the business community.
- KC Personal Injury Lawyers – At the Goss Law Firm, we understand how serious accidents can cause severe physical, emotional and financial strain. We are here to listen and provide caring advice and legal guidance to help you obtain the benefits you deserve, so you can move forward. We take pride in providing our clients with individualized attention, compassion, and respect. What sets our firm apart is that you are never “just a case”. We are genuinely concerned about helping you and your family through a difficult time. We will guide you through every step of the legal process and answer all your questions.
- Since 1979, Grimes Teich Anderson has been committed to one thing, protecting the rights and interests of the good people in the Carolinas by providing them with high-quality, compassionate legal representation. We know the insurance companies, we know the courts, and we know what it takes to get our clients what they need. We’ve helped thousands of hardworking people throughout North Carolina and South Carolina secure the justice and compensation they need.* Now let us help you.
- Patent Litigation Attorneys Denver – We have done trademark proceedings with the TTAB (trademark Trial and Appeal Board) the PTAB (Patent Trial and Appeal board) federal and state district court in Colorado. And our attorneys ahd degrees and expertise in engineering, physics and biology. When you desire a quick and cost-effective settlement, we have a team of knowledgeable, tech-savvy attorneys who can best communicate the evidence to juries and courts and know what it takes to reach a favorable outcome.
- New Jersey Real Estate Lawyer -A proven track record of relentless pursuit of justice for each one of his clients, East Windsor, NJ based lawyer Jason D’Aniello is who you want in your corner when times are tough. Skilled in all areas of law, he is ready to provide expertise, give your guidance, and assist your future. As a tireless advocate, Jason D’Aniello will not rest until he has secured the best possible result for his clients. He offers something that you won’t find from the big law firms; his personalized attention to detail. His thorough investigation skills and advocacy will be the difference you need in your case.
- Family Lawyer in Oklahoma – The Law office of Emilyn Potter brings the passion and knowledge of the law that you need. We are a group of legal professionals who joined forces during the Covid-19 pandemic. During that time, the way we practice law changed with courts moving to online hearings and electronic filing. We aim to assist you in legal matters in a safe, prompt, and accurate manner. Our lawyers are willing to meet either in person or virtually, depending on which you prefer. Families all across the state of Oklahoma face a variety of legal issues, and we are here to help you navigate those issues. We offer multiple levels of representation for a variety of legal processes. We offer documents for you, should you choose self-representation. Additionally, our firm offers hourly legal coaching and advisement. And finally, we can offer you full representation in your legal battles. This means you will have a lawyer guiding you through the process, filing all documents on your behalf, and representing you in court.
- California Bankruptcy Attorney – It’s not every day that you hear someone say that bankruptcy has been the foundation of their career. Typically, people try to do everything they can to avoid bankruptcy. Bankruptcy attorney Stephen Burton was exposed to the world of bankruptcy in law school. As a clerk for a bankruptcy law firm, I learned what a powerful tool bankruptcy could be and how it could be used to help people who are facing financial ruin.
- Nanuet Personal Injury Attorney – When you have been injured in an accident you need an experienced personal injury lawyer to argue on your behalf, and serve as your advocate, to obtain reimbursement for your pain and suffering. For over 30 years, The Law Office of Reuven Epstein has represented clients in communities throughout Rockland County, New York who have suffered from a wide range of serious injuries, stemming from negligent driving, construction site accidents, animal attacks, and more.
- Personal Injury Attorneys in California – For more than 50 years, Holland & Holland has been practicing personal injury law in California. We take a hands-on approach with every facet of your case. Our team will keep you informed about the progress of your claim from beginning to end.
- Real Estate law firm, NY – From Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Business Law, and Estate Planning and Trusts, you can count on Fier Law Office, P.C., to provide the knowledge and resources necessary to get the job done.
- Personal injury Lawyer in Hazlet, NJ – The law firm of Paul N. Mirabelli is dedicated to helping individuals in the practice areas of bankruptcy law, family law, divorce law, wills, trusts, estates, municipal court and personal injury in Hazlet, NJ, Holmdel, NJ, Middletown, NJ and surrounding areas. As a trusted bankruptcy lawyer, family lawyer, and divorce lawyer, Paul is here for all of your legal needs. Your case gets our complete attention at every stage and we work diligently to help you get the positive outcome you deserve.
- Criminal Defense Attorney in Seattle – he Schwartz Law Office, PLLC is dedicated to providing you with excellent legal assistance. When you retain the services of our firm, you can be assured that Attorney, Michael Schwartz is qualified to take on your case. Contact us today for a free case evaluation with an experienced attorney who to discuss your legal needs case and answer your general questions.
- Family Law Attorneys Valencia, CA – Lustgarten Law focuses on Personal Injury and Family Law, which helps families put their lives back together and start the next chapter. As a firm, we focus on these specific sections of the legal landscape, so everyone listens when we speak for you.
- Trademark Registration in Tennessee – If you want straightforward, professional, and experienced advice and guidance protecting your brand, and you only want to pay for that instead of big law firm extras, hire Wolfe Legal Services to get you through the process and protect your rights in your business reputation.
- Bankruptcy Attorneys in New Jersey – The Law Offices of Michael McLaughlin, LLC is one of New Jersey’s most experienced and respected in the field of bankruptcy representation. The firm acts for both debtors and creditors.
- Family Law Attorney Boise, ID – A Family Law Attorneys specialize in all legal matters that fall under family law. Those matters range from divorce to child and adult adoption. A Family Lawyer can also act as a mediator of family disputes. They can also act in the role of litigator if those disputes land in family court. These are some of the main roles that a Family Law Attorney might take on when needed.
- DUI Lawyers in Springfield, VA – With over 40 years of legal experience, the attorneys at Madigan and Scott Inc. will provide excellent legal advice and representation to both individuals and businesses in a wide range of legal matters in the Northern Virginia areas. During these past four decades, we have learned the value of a strong attorney-client relationship and how it can impact the outcome of a legal case, so we make it our mission to get to know our clients’ families and their personal goals.
- Franklin Square Personal Injury Attorney – After a minor auto accident, you might get an offer for a settlement directly from the insurance company. This leads many accident victims to question whether or not they need a lawyer to handle their claim. Here are some of the ways we can help you.
- Ogden, Utah Estate Planning lawyer – Legal decisions about your family are not easy and can be the most difficult you will ever face. While you want to uphold your commitment to your family, you also want to protect your own integrity. It would be nice if time would stop for a while so you could give these decisions the attention they deserve.
- Personal Injury Attorney in Arkansas – Bradley and Roxanne view all cases accepted by the Firm with a team approach. No matter what problem you’re facing, don’t wait, contact our firm for a free case evaluation. The Firm focuses on personal injury cases. Rest assured that the attorneys at Mullins & Blake will work aggressively and treat your case with the attention and respect it deserves.
- Charleston Criminal Defense Attorney – Are you looking for a dedicated and highly-skilled criminal defense law firm in Charleston, SC? At Sahn Law Firm – Attorneys at Law, we provide clients with aggressive and skilled representation in some of the most difficult legal situations they face. From serious criminal charges to life-altering personal injury cases that have turned your world upside down, we will vigilantly represent your interests from the start to finish of your case. If you are looking for a proven and results-driven Charleston criminal defense attorney or Charleston personal injury attorney, then Sahn Law Firm – Attorneys at Law is the firm for you
- Criminal Defense Attorney – What sets the MacNeil Firm apart from many other criminal defense lawyers and DUI defense attorneys is our passion for the law, the Constitution, and our dedication to producing a winning result in your case. Said another way, we hate to lose. Nothing is more rewarding to us than securing a Courtroom Victory for our clients. Whether you are a first offender or have multiple arrests, our criminal defense attorneys and DUI defense lawyers take a personal interest in each case, and our commitment to you and your case is unmatched.
- Chicago Real Estate Attorney – Major financial decisions in an individual’s life can be some of the most daunting and overwhelming decisions to make, especially without the proper support. Especially in Chicago, where real estate can be particularly expensive and competitive, having the know-how and resources to ensure all the considerations involved in such decisions is essential to find success. So, whether someone is struggling to keep their head above water and foreclosure or bankruptcy may loom on the horizon, or a new real estate venture is in the works, finding the right bankruptcy lawyer or real estate attorney should be a priority.
- Personal Injury Attorneys in Hallandale, FL – Accidents happen and are completely unexpected. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury caused in an accident which was someone else’s fault, you might be entitled to reimbursement. However, you have to be careful of insurance agents trying to settle your claim. Rarely are these ever fair, and if you sign them, there is nothing you can do later on to get the justice you deserve.
Contact Flager & Associates, PC
Located in Bensalem (across from the Neshaminy Mall), with offices in Philadelphia and New Hope, our law firm proudly serves injury victims throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
One Northbrook Corporate Center
1210 Northbrook Drive
Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
Phone: (215) 953-5200
Fax: (215) 953-5214
1500 JFK Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19102