I Need Help Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer
How to Choose a Personal Injury Attorney
Since accidents and injures are thankfully rare, most people do not know what to do or who to call when they do suffer an injury. In addition, some injuries are not painful right after the event; the pain may come days later. When involved in an accident of any kind, whether at work or on your own time, you should speak with an attorney who specializes in personal injury cases immediately. If you don’t know who to call or how to make a selection, here are some recommendations:
- Choose an attorney who specializes in personal injury cases. It’s just not the same as writing a contract or preparing a will. Personal injury attorneys deal with insurance companies regularly and know how to obtain the best settlement for your case.
- Choose an attorney who has sufficient resources to handle your case. Some cases are simple and settle quickly, while others are more complex. You will need an attorney who is willing to invest the time needed to obtain the maximum settlement for you.
- Choose a law firm that has experience going to trial when necessary. Some cases need to go to trial in order to obtain the best settlement – be sure your attorney is willing to go to trial for you.
- Look for and read the reviews about the attorneys and/or law firms you are considering.
- Choose a law firm that will allow you to speak with prior clients.
Most personal injury attorneys offer a free consultation or free case evaluation. There’s no obligation, so remember to call immediately!
Contact Flager & Associates, PC today to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney!
Contact Flager & Associates, PC
Located in Bensalem (across from the Neshaminy Mall), with offices in Philadelphia and New Hope, our law firm proudly serves injury victims throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
One Northbrook Corporate Center
1210 Northbrook Drive
Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
Phone: (215) 953-5200
Fax: (215) 953-5214
Two Penn Center Plaza
1500 John F Kennedy Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Phone: (267) 234-7448