The Dangers of Furniture Tipping
Twins Brock and Bowdy Shoff of Orem, Utah were playing in their bedroom last Friday when one of their dressers tipped over and fell onto Brock. The family had home surveillance cameras in place that captured the horrific events that followed.
Bowdy spent 2 minutes helping his brother out from under the bulky furnishing. Fortunately, he was able to come to his brothers rescue – their mother, Kayli, claimed “there wasn’t a scratch” on them. Father Ricky Shoff was hesitant to sharing the video at first, but later decided the video showcased the importance of anchoring furniture to keep children safe.
Not everyone has a twin brother that can save them in these instances. Like the father of these twins, we’re here to help spread awareness about the dangers of furniture tipping.